Strongly influenced by customer feedback and the growing popularity of social networking, SharePoint brings in some powerful enhancements this time around. There are oodles of reasons why you should upgrade to SharePoint 2013 from SharePoint 2010.
Some of the core features of the latest version include:
- Enhanced User Interface
- Customizable Fields
- Much improved Functionality
- Appointment Management
- Customizable Reporting
- Human Resource Integration
- Cache Service
- Policy Management
- Request Management
- Claims Management
- Expense Tracking
- Revenue Tracking
- Home Health Management
- Patient Check-in
- Multiple Fee Schedules
- Auto-Schedule Follow-Up
- Data Import/Export
- HIPAA Compliance
- Tracking the provider’s productivity
As you see here, most of the features are beneficial for users in the healthcare industry. From Auto-scheduling and patient check-ins to Home health management, SharePoint 2013 allows you to streamline your core operations and maintain it more efficiently. Not to mention, there are many other features that are suitable for people in the other industries as well. Simply put, SharePoint 2013 is one application that offers comprehensive data management solution to every end user regardless of the industry or the size of the company.
You would be interested to learn something about SharePoint workflow. Basically, it is a Cloud-based framework that helps simplify your document management processes. The workflow, with its automated and comprehensive management features, can help simplify the complexity involved in your system. In other words, it can help identify the gaps in your functionalities, so you can fix it with an appropriate workflow product or by using a third party workflow component.
Are you in the healthcare industry? Are you looking for an interactive platform that can help you organize the various topics in your field? If so, Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise is the answer for you. An advanced version of SharePoint Standard, this application can be accessed by providing an additional license key.
The enhanced features in SharePoint Enterprise include:
- MS Office Access, InfoPath forms, Excel, and Vision
- Extensive search options and quicker web indexing
- User-friendly Dashboards and BI Integration
- Performance Point
- Enhanced previews and Thumbnails
That means you can now listen to the extraordinary sessions conducted by Microsoft, Colygon and other leading providers. Get inspired, share your knowledge, ask questions, talk about the latest trends, and learn from the top experts in the industry. There are much more benefits of using Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise, and it is something you just can’t afford to miss out!
- Reduces process complexity and operational costs: SharePoint 2013 helps organize your data management processes and saves a lot of time, which you can use to improve the quality of your healthcare services. Moreover, this data management solution makes it possible to access multiple information systems in a single user-friendly platform. The automated functions are there help overcome the human errors in your system.
- Stay connected to the virtual healthcare world: The Exchange Online feature allows you to manage multiple work schedules, calendars, contacts, messages, and emails on all mobile devices. Sensitive data can be exchanged through your company’s purpose-built communication tool. This means, you can stay connected to the healthcare ecosystem 24*7 and keep track of what’s new, what’s best and future trend in your industry.