BUSINESS, MARKETING & TECHNOLOGY PROFILE
Accomplished results-driven business and technology executive. Effective strategic planner and executor of business plans and integrated marketing-ecommerce initiatives. Proficient in the delivery of complex technology projects multiple roles; as individual contributor and executive management level.
Work-style and approach fosters collaboration, team spirit, pride, and trust. Distinctive talent to assess root cause drivers of business and operational challenges and identifying areas of opportunities that drive efficiency and profitable business growth.
Most recently led initiatives based on Oracle’s solution-oriented technology platforms in the private and Federal Government sectors. Expert level knowledge IBM Cloud IaaS, SaaS, Magento Ecommerce and WordPress publishing platforms. Development, marketplace integration and hosting. Advocate core principle: If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it.
DigitalNetHosting® – Senior Consultant (Founder) July 2016 – Present
Management & Technology Consulting – assess and provide strategic recommendations to clients on network security, Cloud infrastructure via IBM SoftLayer Bare Metal Servers and Cloud Services, web development, managed hosting and Expert-Level SEO and digital marketing strategies.
Dallas, Texas digitalnethosting.com
Navy Exchange Service Command – Senior Consultant January 2016 – July 2016
Independent Contractor – Client: NEXCOM; subcontracted through BTM Global Consulting
Virginia Beach, VA
Professional services contract with NEXCOM; a $2.5B Enterprise utilizing Oracle based Omni-Channel Ecommerce Platform.
- Technology Platform Assessment – Oracle Commerce suite, operating systems, networking, hardware, middleware, network security, application program interface (API’s), business processes, current and future state of required resources and adherence to security standards required by the Department of Defense (DoD – STIGS)
- Disaster Recovery Plan – Formal strategic DR plan recommendation with multivariate scenarios; based on risk assessment and cost benefit analysis.
- Business Continuity Execution Plan – Detailed execution plan, project plans, delivery documentation inclusive of specific software stack configuration for Federal Cloud and Private Cloud Solutions. Delivery plan adhered to U.S. DoD technology management guidelines and Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS). Select CIT’s: Hudson, Atlassian, Skybot, JBoss and RedHat Linux stack, Vyatta load balancer-firewall.
Successful engagement and execution of objective to migrate platform to new 3rd party service provider. Delivered on-time and on budget. (100+ page documentation packages).
Speed Commerce, Inc. – Client Services Executive July 2014 – January 2016
[Company Insolvency – Dec. 2015, Nasdaq SPDC] Managed Services Provider; Turnkey Ecommerce development, Hosting, Call Centers and Warehouse/Fulfillment.
- Led e-commerce platform implementations and software integration projects for retail clients on Oracle Commerce Platform. Responsible for entire life-cycle of projects, managed on-site and remote resources (BA/Development/QA) and production support functional teams.
- Provided production support and triage for end-to-end integrated applications – Oracle Commerce, order management system, warehouse management system, and third party application integration.
- Identified root-cause issues, engaged resources, and managed to resolution for client validation.
- Manage end-to-end Systems and Processes from Website-purchase through Fulfillment for B-to-B and B-to-C markets.
- ATG (BCC, CSC) and Endeca – Omnichannel Oracle Commerce® suite
- Order Management (Speed Order – PHP, Postgress) – Integration with 3rd party systems
- Store Portal – Order allocation, fulfillment, returns
- WMS – Inventory Management, Shipment Manifest
- Utilized as SME consultant to clients for strategic digital marketing planning
- Planned, managed, and delivered third-party application integration and support, including:
- Bazaar Voice
- Salesforce’ Exact Target – Customer lifecycle communications (email)
- Select Clients- Systems and third-party fulfillment (multi-million annual budgets)
- NEXCOM, $3B Retailer com
- Toys R Us (UK & PL) pl and toysrus.co.uk
- Airforce Exchange com
- Huawei com
- Mills Fleet Farm com
- Client Interfaces: Formally Rear Admiral Robert J. Bianchi, CEO, SVP & CIO, Merchandizing Vice Presidents, Buying Team, VP Applications Development, VP Omni Ecommerce, Contract Officer, Customer Contact Center Director, CIO’s, VP’s IT/Marketing and Online Program Managers.
DigitalNet Hosting®, LLC – Founder and Principal Manager July 2012 – July 2014
Dallas, TX digitalnethosting.com
Privately Held – Qualified IBM Business Partner
Founder and Principal Manager of startup business; eCommerce solutions provider offering Magento, WordPress and Enterprise-level Cloud hosting services. Advanced digital marketing agency solutions with emphasis on SEO and social media integration.
- Mobile web design, SEO/SEM for leading marketplaces; eBay, Amazon, Google, Yahoo and Twitter, Facebook, Google +and other crowd sourcing social media platforms to foster increased brand exposure and adoption of online purchases.
- Managed 20+ custom APIs for clients for seamless integration to online marketplaces.
Cobb Solutions – VP Business Development; Contractor January 2012 – July 2012
- Identified business needs for multiple clients and drove development and delivery of custom software applications that exceeded expectations with functionality and time to delivery. Enabled significant sales growth for clients by expanding sales to new online channels.
First Choice Power – CMO, Product Mgmt. October 2007 – November 2011
- Spearheaded successful re-branding of company
- Led digital strategy executed dramatic improvements for system infrastructure
- Developed non-profit hunger program, Food First™ (1 million meals served first year)
CardsDirect.com – VP Marketing May 2006 – October 2007
CardsDirect, Inc. Dallas, Texas
- 200% growth in sales to $20 million, in 12 months
- Renegotiated of Supplier Agreements with largest print manufacturers in the US
- Improved margins and profit by $500,000 per year
TXU Energy Retail Company – Senior Director & General Manager
Public Company/Now Private; 10,001+ Employees; Utilities, 2.5M customers, $10B Rev.
June 2001 – January 2006 Irving, Texas
- Executive role with P&L for $500 million division
- Managed staff of 250 with outside contractors and met $50M operating budget
- Created new sales channels, profitable growth with 10K new customers per month
Dell – Director, Sales, Marketing and Operations (Managed Hosting Services Division)
October 1997 – June 2001 Dell Inc. Austin, Texas
- Led technical planning and execution to develop hosting IT infrastructure leveraging an integrated solution via 3rd party platform. Grew business to $100M and sold to Sprint.
Dell – Senior Manager, Dell Online (dell.com)
- Led technical planning, development and execution of Premier Dell® B-to-B infrastructure
- Conceived: DellAuction.com, Employee Purchase offering within Premier Dell, and Online Affiliate Programs. Collective programs delivered incremental sales growth $100M annually
- Identified and led business development initiative to bundle software for a “fee” through strategic partnerships with; Amazon, AOL, Excite, Yahoo. (Programs generated millions profit annually.)
AT&T – Partnership Marketing Director November 1989 – October 1997
WorldNet Internet Services – AT&T Internet. Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Team leader and product manager that launched first commercially available Internet svs.
- Led national Education initiative “Free Internet Access” to 100K schools across the U.S.
- Negotiated: 26 national strategic alliances. Blockbuster Video, The Prudential, Fidelity Investments, Hilton Hotel Corp., Promus Hotels. Results: 100,000+ new customers/year
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Master of Business Administration, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck NJ, and Wroxton College, Oxfordshire, England (Graduated 1997)
Bachelor of Arts – Economics & History, University of Texas at Austin (Graduated 1989)
CompTIA Security+ Exp.03/30/2019 Code: FTGG94VMGH1EY59G
Verify at: https://verify.CompTIA.org
- DoD background check, Privileged Access granted for Production systems