Tired of the boring and routine work at the office? Bored with the bountiful paper works? Stressed in filing documents in cabinets and drawers? If so, you are one of the millions of employees who got hooked up with the traditional office operations and records keeping. To ease your burden, you need to use computers and other technological innovations to automate your operation and to ease your work load.
Scientists, manufacturers and companies continue to conduct research to innovate equipment and machines to give relief and comfort to everyday operations and routines, both at home, at school and at work. No matter where you are, what life you have and what work you do, you can not escape technology. It is everywhere and everywhere you go.
Computers become a way of life for everyone. Majority of us can not live and feel helpless without them. It can not be denied that it has become a vital aspect in business, at home and in our personal lives. It enables everyone to communicate with friends, relatives, family members and loved ones despite the distance between them. It helps students in their assignments and research works. It provides comfort in filing and tracking of records, thereby saving time and money. It lets you purchase items via electronic commerce and enables you to pay bills through Internet banking. It makes data analysis fast and easy by a click of a computer mouse. It lets you keep track of your inventory and logistics.
Other technological innovations and their associated significance:
- Cellular phones and iPhones. Enable users to communicate with colleagues, office mates, friends, family members and loved ones anytime and anywhere.
- Washing Machines. Let homemakers do their laundry at less time and effort.
- Photocopiers. Enable students, professionals, employees and ordinary individuals to copy vital documents.
- Airbags. Can save the lives of both the driver and the passenger during car accidents.
- Plasma television (TV). Enable you to watch movies, television programs and news at the convenience of your home.
- Digital cameras. Let you capture important events and precious moments with a click of a button.
- Hybrid automobiles. Enable users to travel and go places with less gasoline and without the danger of polluting the environment.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Enable doctors to see the presence to cancer cells and tumor.
- Nanomedicine. A medical scheme that uses nanorobots to perform biological functions and medical procedures, such as repairing damaged tissues, attacking viruses and cancer cells and cleaning clogged arteries.
- Laparoscopic surgery. A single incision surgery performed in a patients' navel, reducing complications and hastens recovery period.
- Closed-circuit television. Used by multiple companies and organizations to see illegal activities, like robberies, shoplifting, murder, holdup and many more.
- Automated teller machines. Let you withdraw money anytime and anywhere.
- Hydroponics. An inexpensive gardening method that gives farmers increased production, controllable conditions and less risks of damage crops.
No matter what innovations you choose and used, it is of utmost importance to use them wisely, efficiently and effectively without harm other people and the environment.
Source by Matthew Hohn